COVID-19: WORLD RELIEF SACRAMENTO RESPONDS
A global pandemic is sweeping across our world. Fear and uncertainty permeate our community. There are countless unknowns. But one thing is unquestionably clear:
Those in vulnerable situations in the Sacramento region are at greater risk today than they were yesterday. And they need your help.
Though our world may be changing every day, at World Relief Sacramento, our mission remains unchanged.
We need your help to respond to urgent needs right here in our community, and to continue providing our most vulnerable neighbors with the vital services they rely on.
A community response of $30,000 will provide our program participants with essential resources they need in this time, such as:
- Uninterrupted delivery of critical programming to families and the elderly in the areas of healthcare navigation, housing stability, food security, technology access, and employment
- Creative solutions for online ESL classes, children’s tutoring, and individual lessons in English
- Equip and coordinate volunteers and churches seeking to love their neighbors by partnering with us in response to these urgent community needs
- Creating the capacity to effectively provide essential information to a diverse and geographically spread out immigrant community
- Providing additional programming and services to higher need individuals and families hard hit by COVID-19
Will you help our program participants get the support they need right now?
Your giving ensures sustainability to our work in the greater Sacramento area. Contributions will be used for the purpose specified. If in the judgment of World Relief such purpose becomes impossible, impractical, unnecessary, or undesirable, World Relief will use contributions for its general purposes.