* All donations to World Relief Sacramento are tax-deductible.
Items that we are most in need of:
- Trash bags
- Trash cans (room and kitchen-size)
- Paper towels
- Laundry detergent
- Light bulbs
- Floor lamps
- Broom/dust pans
- Pots & pans
- Utensils (i.e. silverware, spatulas, serving spoons, whisks, etc.)
- Can openers
- Sharp kitchen knives (paring knives, etc.)
- Shower curtains/shower rings
- Bath/hand towels
Other useful donations include:
• Couches (No sofa beds or reclining couches)
• Dining tables and chairs - Table seating for 2, 4 or 6 people
• Queen sized bed sheets and blankets (Unfortunately we are not able to accept donated mattresses/bedframes)
• Twin sized bed sheets and blankets
• Dressers - No armoires or heavy wardrobes
• Coffee Tables
• Updated! Build a Welcome Kit via Amazon
DONATION DROP OFF DAY - Consider dropping off your furniture items/Welcome Kit(s) at our North Highlands office. Located at 4616 Roseville Rd. #107 (the Warehouse is on the backside of the building for large items).
DONATION PICK UP
- World Relief will gladly pick up your gently used furniture within a limited radius of our office. To discuss the items you have for donation or to arrange a pick-up, please contact Jesse Burrow.
* Approximate time frame given 24 - 48 hours prior to pick-up date.
World Relief Sacramento’s passion is to come alongside, not replace, the work of local churches in standing for vulnerable communities. So we encourage all followers of Christ to develop the habit of giving to Christ’s continued ministry here on earth through the ministry of your local church (what is often referred to as a “tithe”). If you choose to make an individual contribution to World Relief Sacramento, we ask that comes as an “offering” (over and above your tithe). We encourage churches that feel led to incorporate World Relief Sacramento into part of their strategy for ministering to local vulnerable communities to consider regular financial support as a part of their missions budget (please see the Church Mobilization page to learn more).
INTERESTED IN DONATING YOUR CAR?
Need more space in your driveway? Want to help a newly arrived refugee family and community? Click here to learn more.