Item Donations & SCHEDULING PICKUPS
All donations to World Relief Sacramento are tax-deductible
**UPDATED DONATIONS & POLICY: Our warehouse is open Fridays for no-contact drop-offs between 11am-5pm. Contact our warehouse coordinator, Jesse Burrow, with any questions. Please allow up to 2 business days for a response.
Items that we are most in need of:
- Twin and Queen-size bedsheet sets (with fitted bottom sheet)
- Trash bags
- Trash cans (room and kitchen-size)
- Paper towels & toilet paper
- Laundry detergent
- Light bulbs
- Floor lamps
- Broom/dust pans
- Pots & pans (especially sauce pans & frying pans)
- Utensils (i.e. silverware, spatulas, serving spoons, whisks, etc.)
- Can openers
- Sharp kitchen knives (paring knives, etc.)
- Shower curtains/shower rings
- Bath/hand towels
Other useful donations include:
- Coffee Tables
- Couches (No sofa beds or reclining couches)
• Twin sized & queen-sized blankets
• Dressers - No armoires or heavy wardrobes
• Dining tables and chairs - Table seating for 2, 4 or 6 people
DONATIONS WE CANNOT ACCEPT- Due to federal regulations, we are not able to accept donated mattresses, bedframes, or carseats. We apologize for the inconvenience!
DONATION DROP OFF DAY - Consider dropping off your furniture items/Welcome Kit(s) at our North Highlands office, Fridays between 11am and 5pm. Located at 4616 Roseville Rd. #107 (the Warehouse is on the backside of the building for large items, door #107).
DONATION PICK UP
- World Relief will gladly pick up your gently used furniture within a limited radius of our office. To discuss the items you have for donation or to arrange a pick-up, please contact Jesse Burrow.
* Approximate time frame given 24 - 48 hours prior to pick-up date.
World Relief Sacramento’s passion is to come alongside, not replace, the work of local churches in standing for vulnerable communities. So we encourage all followers of Christ to develop the habit of giving to Christ’s continued ministry here on earth through the ministry of your local church (what is often referred to as a “tithe”). If you choose to make an individual contribution to World Relief Sacramento, we ask that comes as an “offering” (over and above your tithe). We encourage churches that feel led to incorporate World Relief Sacramento into part of their strategy for ministering to local vulnerable communities to consider regular financial support as a part of their missions budget (please see the Church Mobilization page to learn more).
INTERESTED IN DONATING YOUR CAR?
Need more space in your driveway? Want to help a newly arrived refugee family and community? Click here to learn more.