Our Top Item Needs Include:
• Dining tables and chairs - Table seating for 2, 4 or 6 people
• Queen sized bed sheets and blankets
• Twin sized bed sheets and blankets
• Floor lamps
• Dressers - No armoires or heavy wardrobes
• Coffee Tables
• Updated! Build a Welcome Kit via Amazon
DONATION DROP OFF DAY - Every Wednesday from 9a-12p. Consider dropping off your furniture items/Welcome Kit(s) at our North Highlands office. Located at 4616 Roseville Rd. #107 (the Warehouse is on the backside of the building).
DONATION PICK UP
- World Relief will gladly pick up your gently used furniture within a limited radius of our office. To discuss the items you have for donation or to arrange a pick-up please contact Timothy Knight at TKnight@wr.org or (916) 640-2613.
* Saturday pick-ups are tentative due to a number of pick-ups scheduled.
** Approximate time frame given 24 - 48 hours prior to pick-up date.
*** All donations to World Relief Sacramento are tax-deductible.
World Relief Sacramento’s passion is to come alongside, not replace, the work of local churches in standing for vulnerable communities. So we encourage all followers of Christ to develop the habit of giving to Christ’s continued ministry here on earth through the ministry of your local church (what is often referred to as a “tithe”). If you choose to make an individual contribution to World Relief Sacramento, we ask that comes as an “offering” (over and above your tithe). We encourage churches that feel led to incorporate World Relief Sacramento into part of their strategy for ministering to local vulnerable communities to consider regular financial support as a part of their missions budget (please see the Church Mobilization page to learn more).
DONATE YOUR CAR