Item Donations & SCHEDULING PICKUPS
All donations to World Relief Sacramento are tax-deductible
**UPDATED DONATIONS & POLICY: Our warehouse is open on Fridays between 11am-5pm AND on the 2nd Saturday of every month from 11am-3pm for no-contact* drop-offs.
***NOTICE: Due to office-wide closure in celebration of Juneteeth, the monthly Donation Drop Off Saturday has been rescheduled to June 26th from 11am-3pm.
Contact our Gift-in-Kind Coordinator, Meghan Scurti, with any questions. Please allow up to 2 business days for a response.
*please wear a mask when dropping off items
Items that we are most in need of:
- Twin and Queen-size bedsheet sets (with fitted bottom sheet)
- Trash bags
- Trash cans (room and kitchen-size)
- Paper towels & toilet paper
- Laundry detergent
- Light bulbs
- Floor lamps
- Broom/dust pans
- Pots & pans (especially sauce pans & frying pans)
- Utensils (i.e. silverware, spatulas, serving spoons, whisks, etc.)
- Can openers
- Sharp kitchen knives (paring knives, etc.)
- Shower curtains/shower rings
- Bath/hand towels
Other useful donations include:
- Coffee Tables
- Couches (No sofa beds, sectionals, or reclining couches)
• Twin sized & queen-sized blankets
• Dining tables and chairs - Table seating for 2, 4 or 6 people
Please ensure all donations are in clean, gently used condition.
DONATIONS WE CANNOT ACCEPT- Due to federal regulations, we are not able to accept donated sofa beds, mattresses, bedframes, or carseats. Due to the storage restrictions, we do not accept donations of bookcases, shelving units, large desks, sectional couches, single seating arrangement chairs, or any chair/chouch/loveseat with a reclining portion. We apologize for the inconvenience!
DONATION DROP OFF DAY - Consider dropping off your furniture items/Welcome Kit(s) at our North Highlands office, Fridays between 11am and 5pm or on the 2nd Saturday of the month from 11am-3pm. Located at 4616 Roseville Rd. #107 (the Warehouse is on the backside of the building for large items, door #107).
DONATION PICK UP
- World Relief will gladly pick up your gently used furniture within a 12 mile radius of our office. For the safety of our staff, please ensure that all furniture is easily accessible and is located on the main floor of your residence, in a garage, or is outside before the scheduled pick up time. To discuss the items you have for donation or to arrange a pick-up, please contact Meghan Scurti.
* Approximate 2 hour time frame given 24 - 48 hours prior to pick-up date.
World Relief Sacramento’s passion is to come alongside, not replace, the work of local churches in standing for vulnerable communities. So we encourage all followers of Christ to develop the habit of giving to Christ’s continued ministry here on earth through the ministry of your local church (what is often referred to as a “tithe”). If you choose to make an individual contribution to World Relief Sacramento, we ask that comes as an “offering” (over and above your tithe). We encourage churches that feel led to incorporate World Relief Sacramento into part of their strategy for ministering to local vulnerable communities to consider regular financial support as a part of their missions budget (please see the Church Mobilization page to learn more).
INTERESTED IN DONATING YOUR CAR?
Need more space in your driveway? Want to help a newly arrived refugee family and community? Click here to learn more.